Urban Exclusive: Interview with Nigerian Swiss-based Singer ‘Legacy’.
“I didn’t decide to do music, music always finds expression through me, all I do is to let it out, not minding the Genre, language and form”.
Legacy Interview with Urban180.com – Hi everyone, as you know, we are always excited to discover fresh new talent, in fact we live for talents. It is for this reason that the team caught up with Swiss based Nigerian act ‘Legacy’ to give you a glimpse into his life. Enjoy
- Tell us a bit about yourself?
I’m Legacy, a Nigerian Swiss-based Singer, Songwriter, Vocal Coach and Commercial Model.
- How did music start for you?
I’ve always had the inner drive and passion for music since I was a boy.
- There are quite a lot of music artists out at the moment, what made you decide you wanted to do music and why?
I didn’t decide to do music, music always finds expression through me, all I do is to let it out, not minding the Genre, language and form.
- How would you describe your style of music?
I do pop, Afro fusion and soul.
- Are you signed to a Music label?
- Musical influences?
Stevie Wonder, George Benson, John Legend, Alicia Keys
- Other than Music, what do you do?
I work as a professional truck driver.
- Biggest challenge so far?
Combining a full-time job with music
- Do you think the structure in the industry is supportive enough to
up & coming Acts?
Not at all, the current structural standard set in the industry is a frustrating one to most up & coming Acts.
- You have a record out with (Blaq jerzee), how did it come about & how was
it working with him.
I was actually taken to his studio at Lekki by a promoter friend of mine for a casual introduction and we ended up that very night with a deal of producing two tracks which happened that same week. Working with Blaq jerzee was a good experience for me.
- Any industry crush?
- What should we expect from you in the nearest future?
The 2nd single from produced by Blaq jerzee will be dropping soon.
- Any Shout outs?
Shout out to all my family, fans and friends both in Nigeria and around the world.
And thats it! Want to talk to us about your brand? Send us an email email@example.com
Checkout more Contents like this Here